Blueberry and raspberry smoothie tastes so refreshing and is the ultimate easy smoothie to make ASAP.
This raspberry and blueberry smoothie is basically a berry power smoothie. If you like berries, then this smoothie is for you.
It’s totally dairy-free and vegan friendly too, it’s also quite filling believe it or not. There isn’t a better way to start your day than with a smoothie packed with essential nutrients.
So, next time, instead of having your usual glass of juice, make yourself a smoothie, and get your day started the right way!
This healthy blueberry raspberry smoothie recipe is made using a handful of good-for-you ingredients. You really don’t need a lot to make something good and tasty!
Blueberry And Raspberry Smoothie Benefits
This smoothie is really good for you. But what exactly will your body get? Here’s the breakdown:
- Important Vitamins (Especially Vitamin C)
- Improve Digestive Health
- Fill You With Important Minerals
- Boosted Immune System
- 2 Out Of Your 5 a Day
These are some of the main benefits, but of course, you will be getting many more benefits, often without even realizing it!
How To Make Blueberry Raspberry Smoothie (No Banana)
You will need:
- Fresh Raspberries
- Fresh Blueberries
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut Water
Add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz!
For extra freshness, feel free to add some mint & ice as well.
Serve and enjoy!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Amazing Raspberry Smoothie
2. Smoothie Recipe To Beat The Bloat
3. Smoothie With Nectarine & Grapefruit
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy blueberry and raspberry smoothie without yogurt. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Blueberry And Raspberry Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 cup/75g of raspberries use fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup/75g of blueberries use fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup/125ml of coconut water use more if you are using frozen berries
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 handful of spinach
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023