If you are looking for a smoothie that required extra berries, this raspberry blackberry smoothie is for you!
The smoothie is thick if you like thick smoothies, even better. Oh, and it’s also vegan-friendly and dairy-free!
This blackberry-raspberry smoothie without yogurt is still very creamy, and high in protein, without the need for any dairy products.
Drinking this smoothie will make you feel like you are drinking a frozen dessert, it tastes that good! But it’s actually so good for you.
Are Mixed Berries Smoothies Good For You?
Mixed berries in smoothies are an excellent way to increase the nutritious density.
Ideally use berries in different colors so you can get unique benefits from both.
Berry smoothies are high in antioxidants and fiber. Your body will thank you if you drink berry smoothies regularly.
Blackberry Raspberry Smoothie Benefits
From high fiber for digestive health to glowing skin are some of the benefits.
But, here is a thorough breakdown of the benefits:
- Weight Loss
- Digestive Health
- Battles Constipation
- Glowing Skin
- Healthy Hair
- Boosted Immune System
And many others too.
How To Make Raspberry Blackberry Smoothie
You will need:
- Almond Milk
- Almond Butter
To make this smoothie – just add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
If you want to increase the protein content further in this smoothie, consider adding protein powders!
More Blackberry Smoothie Recipes:
1. Strawberry Blackberry Smoothie
2. Healthy Blackberry Smoothie Bowl
3. Banana Blackberry Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy Raspberry Blackberry Smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Healthy Raspberry Blackberry Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 cup/75g fresh blackberries
- 1 cup/150g of frozen raspberries
- 1 tbsp almond butter unsweetened
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 200 ml almond milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023