A delicious ultra-creamy cacao smoothie recipe that almost tastes too good to be healthy. It’s low in sugar, and it’s also vegan-friendly.
If you crave a mocha or even a hot chocolate, you have to make this cacao smoothie recipe with almond butter.
One must wonder though – does cacao taste good in smoothies? Absolutely it does. Use good quality cacao powder for the best results.
If you think about it, we use cocoa powder a lot in smoothies, so why can’t we use cacao?
Are Cacao Smoothies Good For You?
Cacao smoothies can be so good for you. However, it all comes down to what ingredients you use. Avoid adding too many sweeteners such as syrups, keep it all natural with fruit.
This homemade cacao smoothie we have today for you will satisfy any chocolate craving you may have but in an extremely healthy way.
The smoothie packs a ton of healthy ingredients.
What Are The Benefits Of Cacao Powder In Smoothies?
Cacao powder added to smoothies will take your smoothie to the next level; both in taste and health benefits.
Here’s a more in-depth breakdown of the health benefits of cacao powder in smoothies:
- May Lower Blood Pressure
- May Improve Your Heart Health
- Reduces Inflammation
- Reduces Stress
- The Flavanol May Improve Cognitive Function
- Provides Your Body With Minerals
- May Reduce Diabetes Risk
These are some of the benefits, but remember, once added to smoothies, that contain more healthy ingredients alongside cacao powder, you end up with an incredibly good for you drink.
How To Make Cacao Smoothie Without Banana
You will need:
- Cacao Powder
- Almond Butter
- Frozen Blueberries
- Chia Seeds
- Almond Milk
To make this smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We used frozen blueberries, but you can use fresh ones too.
Anyway, enjoy this satisfying chocolate smoothie recipe.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Diabetic-Friendly Chocolate Smoothie
2. Dairy-Free Chocolate Smoothie For Diabetics
3. Coconut Pineapple Smoothie
We hope you like this delicious easy healthy cacao powder smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Cacao Smoothie [Ultra Creamy]
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 tbsp cacao powder unsweetened
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp almond butter unsweetened
- 1/4 avocado
- 1/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 250 ml almond milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023