Kickstart your weight loss journey with this cinnamon smoothie for weight loss! Packed with fiber, antioxidants, and metabolism-boosting spices, it’s both tasty and effective.
There is something very magical about drinking banana and cinnamon to lose belly fat. It not only helps you lose weight, but it also tastes so good and comforting.
Does Drinking Cinnamon Help Lose Weight?
Cinnamon is linked to fat-burning, which is why it’s used widely by people who are trying to lose weight.
Cinnamons work so well for weight loss, mainly because it helps curb cravings and promotes satiety.
But, do bananas and cinnamon help you lose weight? Yes! Firstly, cinnamon and bananas actually work incredibly well together, and they are both healthy ingredients.
Bananas tend to keep you feeling full for longer, which means you won’t need to eat as much.
Banana Cinnamon Smoothie Benefits
This banana and cinnamon for belly fat smoothie recipe is totally dairy-free and suitable for vegans and it contains numerous benefits.
This cinnamon drink will also help you lose weight.
But, here are some the main benefits:
- It boosts metabolism and helps you lose weight.
- It’s packed with essential vitamins such as vitamin E, D & C.
- The smoothie is high in fiber, thanks to the flaxseeds, oats and bananas. Fiber is crucial for a healthy digestion.
- Boosts energy – without any crashes. It provides steady sustained energy.
- The smoothie is high antioxidants.
- It’s high in minerals such as folate, magnesium, calcium and potassium.
- It can help improve blood sugar levels.
- It’s a great source of plant-based protein.
And many others too.
How To Make Banana Cinnamon Smoothie For Weight Loss
This cinnamon drink for weight loss is ready in under 5 minutes. All you need is a handful of ingredients and a blender or a nutribullet.
These are the ingredients you will need:
- Oat/Almond Milk
To make this smoothie – just add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
I like to drink this banana and cinnamon smoothie before bed for weight loss. It also helps me sleep better.
However, you can drink it first thing in the morning too.
Recipe Variations And Substitutions
There many ways to make this cinnamon beverage.
Which is why I have left some options for you below to choose from, for a slightly different smoothie, that will perhaps suit your tastes better!
- If you don’t like bananas, replace them with frozen mango or pineapples instead. The quantity should be the same – 1 cup.
- For a more spiced version of this drink, add 1/4 tsp of nutmeg along with your cinnamon!
- If you are intolerant to oats, use 1 tablespoon of nut butter instead, peanut or almond butter are both great.
- If you are not vegan and want to boost the protein content, use low fat dairy milk.
More Cinnamon Smoothie Recipes:
Cinnamon Smoothie For Weight Loss
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 cup/150g frozen banana slices or 1 large ripe banana
- 1 tbsp flaxseeds
- 1 tbsp of oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 200 ml almond or oat milk unsweetend
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug, starting with the oat milk and frozen banana slices.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!