Oh, we have an amazing smoothie recipe for you today – a green pear smoothie! It’s thick, refreshing, and so good for you.
If you love green smoothies, add a pear next time, it will be a huge game-changer!
A Perfect Remedy For Constipation
Consuming more pears is going to do wonders for you. Not only do they help cleanse your bowels, but they also have so many other health benefits.
And by the way, pears are so delicious. Why are they so underrated?
But yeah, if you struggle with constipation, definitely make this pear-green smoothie. This smoothie will also help flatten your stomach. being constipated contributes to bloating, nobody likes being bloated.
More Health Benefits Of Pear Smoothies
- Improved Gut Health
- Constipation Relief
- Packed With Vitamins & Minerals (Vitamin K, C, Copper, Potassium, and more)
- Heart Health
- May Lower The Risk Of Diabetes
- May Aid In Weight Loss
And these are not all.
What Is Healthier a Pear Or An Apple?
This is a difficult answer because both apples and pears contain a lot of health benefits.
Is there a reason why they say ‘an apple a day keeps the doctor away’ and not ‘a pear a day keeps the doctor away’.
Apples have more vitamins E, A, and B1 than pears, but pears have more of other vitamins and minerals that apples don’t have.
So, the answer is, they are both equally good for you. So, enjoy them both rather than just settling for one.
How To Make a Pear Green Smoothie
You will need:
- Diary-Free Milk
To make this smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
You can use any type of pear you like. We used green pear.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss
2. Ginger Pear Smoothie
3. Pear And Spinach Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy vegan pear smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
HEALTHY Green Pear Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 pear washed and cored
- 1 handful of spinach washed
- 1 tbsp of flaxseeds
- 1 cup/250ml of dairy-free milk unsweetened
- 3-4 slices of cucumber
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023