This is a super green wheatgrass smoothie made keto-friendly.
If you like smoothies, but you also follow a low-carb/keto diet, then this recipe is totally for you!
Green smoothies have many, many benefits. The problem sometimes with smoothies, is the fact that they contain quite a lot of fruit sugar.
Keto smoothies may not taste as good as fruit sweet smoothies, but they are so much healthier for you.
The smoothie is boosted by other superfoods, such as kale, avocado, and chia seeds, so this smoothie can easily be classified as a superfood keto smoothie recipe!
Wheatgrass, if you have never tried it, is so good for you. It’s best used in smoothies, and it blends quite well. We tend to use a dried powdered version of wheatgrass, rather than fresh wheatgrass, but any will work!
The smoothie can be made vegan-friendly too, as long as you used vegan-friendly cream cheese instead of dairy cream cheese.
How To Make Keto Wheatgrass Green Smoothie Recipe
You will need:
- Wheatgrass powder
- Chia Seeds
- Coconut Water
- Cream Cheese
A smoothie loaded with nutrients and it’s totally free of sugar and keto-friendly.
The smoothie is also totally nut-free, gluten-free, grain-free, and low-carb!
To make this smoothie – add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz!
We hope you enjoy it!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. Super Green Raw Smoothie Recipe
2. Copycat Panera Bread Smoothie
3. Weight Loss Mango Smoothie
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing easy healthy nutrient-dense green smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Keto Wheatgrass Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 tbsp of wheatgrass we used this one
- 1/4 avocado pitted and skin removed
- 1 handful of kale or spinach
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup/250ml of coconut water
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 date pitted
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- *You can serve it over ice, for extra freshness!
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Shake For Weight Loss - June 5, 2023