Most of the time, people would be looking for recipes that are low carb, but being low carb isn’t on everyone’s mind.
If you are looking for a high-carb smoothie recipe, you have come to the right place!
High carb diet is particularly useful for people who are looking to gain weight.
If you are a gym goer, this smoothie is perfect for a pre-workout or post-workout to charge you up.
What Can I Add To My Smoothie For Carbs?
It’s really easy to add carbs to your smoothies because most smoothies are made using fruit, and most fruit contains a lot of carbs.
Here’s a list of the best ingredients to add carbs to your smoothies:
- Sweet Fruits (bananas, cherries, pears, pineapple, grapes)
- Sweeteners such as honey, maple syrup, and date syrup.
- Dried fruit (dates, figs, raisins, apricots, etc)
And the list goes on!
High Carb Smoothie Benefits:
Having energy is key to performing your daily tasks without constantly feeling the need for a nap. Carbs, especially from quality sources can help you feel energized.
But, let’s break down the benefits further:
- Tons Of Vitamins & Minerals
- Improved Energy
- Weight Gain
- Improved Digestion
And so much more other benefits!
How To Make a High-Carb Shake For Weight Gain
You will need:
- Frozen Pineapple
- Low Fat Milk
If you don’t like drinking milk, you can substitute it for a dairy-free alternative, such as oat milk.
To make this smoothie – simply add all the ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you like this smoothie!
More Smoothie Recipes:
1.8 Weight Gain Smoothies
2. Peanut Butter And Banana Bulk Smoothie
3. Apple Carrot Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy high carb protein shake. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Low Fat High Carb Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 large ripe banana peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 tbsp of fat-free yogurt
- 1 handful of spinach washed
- 2 pitted dates
- 1 tsp of honey
- 200 ml of low fat milk
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Strawberry Pineapple Banana Smoothie - June 8, 2023
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023