An indulgent mango avocado smoothie that is ultra creamy and ultra nutritious.
This mango avocado banana smoothie is ideal for breakfast, or even an afternoon snack.
It will nourish you and keep you feeling full for hours, which can help curb cravings for unhealthy food.
Is Avocado And Mango Good Together?
Avocado and mango is one of the best fruit combinations you can have, in any recipe.
This includes salads, smoothies, and even desserts.
The reason why mango and avocado work so well together, is mostly due to their taste. They complement each other extremely well.
Mango is sweet and juicy, whilst avocado is creamy and earthy. I love adding them to my smoothies, but as mentioned earlier, they can work in many other recipes too.
Mango Avocado Smoothie Benefits
The use of mango and avocado already brings an abundance of benefits to this tropical smoothie recipe, but the use of other ingredients as well just increases the nutrient density.
Here’s a full breakdown of all mango banana avocado smoothie benefits:
- Rich in Healthy Fats: Avocado provides monounsaturated fats, which are heart-healthy and can help improve cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Nutrient-Dense: The combination of avocado, mango, banana, spinach, and Greek yogurt ensures that the smoothie is packed with essential vitamins and minerals.
- Digestive Support: The fiber from the fruits and spinach, along with the probiotics in Greek yogurt, can aid digestion and support a healthy gut.
- Immune Boosting: The smoothie contains vitamins A, and C, which are known to strengthen the immune system and protect against infections.
- Antioxidant-Rich: Mango, spinach, and avocado are excellent sources of antioxidants, which can help neutralize free radicals and reduce oxidative stress in the body.
- Weight Management: The healthy fats and fiber in the smoothie can contribute to a feeling of fullness, potentially helping with weight loss by preventing overeating.
- Energy Boost: The smoothie contains natural sugars from fruits, providing a quick energy boost without the crash associated with refined sugars.
How To Make a Mango Avocado Smoothie
You will need:
- Greek Yogurt
- Almond Milk
This meal replacement avocado mango smoothie for weight loss comes out ready in under 5 minutes, making it a wonderful breakfast if you are busy.
Prepare your ingredients, then add all of them to a blender, and blend for about 4-5 minutes, until smooth.
Serve this avocado mango yogurt smoothie immediately, and enjoy!
Optional Recipe Substitutions:
The good thing about mangoes and avocados is that they work well with many different other ingredients.
This is why, if you want to try a slightly different recipe using alternative ingredients, here is a list of some options:
- Use kale instead of spinach if you like kale better.
- If you don’t like bananas, you can use pineapple, for a richer tropical flavor.
- For a vegan option of this beverage, instead of Greek yogurt, use a vegan alternative.
- Instead of almond milk, you can use any other dairy-free milk of your choice. Coconut can work wonderfully in this smoothie.
I hope you like this easy and healthy avocado spinach mango smoothie. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop me a comment below. I am here to learn, just like you.
Mango Avocado Smoothie [Ultra Creamy]
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 small avocado peeled and pitted
- 1/2 cup/75g frozen mango chunks
- 1/2 banana diced
- 1 handful of spinach washed
- 2 tsp Greek yogurt unsweetened
- 200 ml almond milk unsweetened
- Prepare your ingredients as described in the ingredients list.
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth. For about 4-5 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!