A delicious and good-for-you weight-loss collagen smoothie, perfect for healthy skin and much more!
If you have a tub of collagen powder at home, and you need inspiration and recipes to use it, you have to try this weight loss collagen smoothie recipe!
Are Collagen Shakes Good For Weight Loss?
Collagen supplements are naturally high in protein, making them a great addition to your diet for satiety, which can reduce the amount of food you consume.
Reduction of food consumption leads to weight loss, hence the reason why collagen is great for weight loss. Not only that but collagen has also been proven to help with weight loss.
How to Use Collagen To Lose Weight?
There are so many different forms of collagen you can take.
Some people prefer collagen pills, others prefer powder.
If you are using powdered collagen, here is how to use it for weight loss:
- Add It To Smoothies
- Add It To Your Coffee
- Have It In Your Tea
- Have It In Your Matcha Lattes
- Try It In Your Water
And other ways too.
How Much Collagen Should I Take a Day For Weight Loss?
The daily recommendation for collagen intake using collagen powder is two scoops (20g).
So, if you are taking collagen powder, 2 scoops (20g) of collagen is plenty a day to get all the benefits you need, including weight loss.
If you are taking collagen in a pill form, one tablet a day is plenty.
How To Make Collagen Smoothie For Weight Loss
You will need:
To make this easy healthy weight loss smoothie made with collagen powder, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
Serve and enjoy this delicious weight loss shake with collagen.
Here are some substitutions you can easily make to this protein shake:
- If you don’t like bananas, use frozen mango instead of bananas
- Feel free to use kale instead of spinach
- Use cocoa powder instead of cacao powder if you like
- Use any dairy-free milk of choice, doesn’t have to be almond milk
- Instead of chia seeds, use flaxseeds
More Smoothie Recipes:
We hope you like this delicious easy weight-loss smoothie recipe with collagen. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Easy Weight Loss Collagen Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen banana or frozen mango
- 1/4 avocado peeled and pitted
- 2 scoops of collagen unflavoured
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 3-4 leaves of spinach or kale - washed
- 1-2 tbsp cacao powder or cocoa powder
- 200 ml almond milk unsweetened
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!