We have a creamy and indulgent chocolate cottage cheese smoothie recipe for you today.
It’s high in protein as well, and it tastes so good!
When people think of chocolate, they often think that’s an unhealthy treat. But that’s not the case. When you use healthy ingredients in your smoothie and add a bit of cacao powder, you are getting your chocolate fix, but in a really healthy way.
Chocolate smoothies are our favorite. They taste good, and are good for us, what more could we ask for?
What Type Of Chocolate Should You Use?
We used cacao powder. But, there are 2 more types of chocolate you can use:
- Cocoa Powder
- Melted Dark Chocolate
There are plenty of ways to add chocolate flavor to your smoothies in a healthy way.
Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie Health Benefits
Just because this smoothie has chocolate in it, doesn’t mean it’s not good for you.
Here’s a list of some of the health benefits:
- May Lower Blood Pressure
- Selenium, Riboflavin, Calcium, Phosphorus, Folate, and B12.
- May Reduce Inflammation
- Lowered Stress
- Make You Happier By Increasing Dopamine
- Support Healthy Heart
- May Assist With Weight Loss
- Many Minerals & Vitamins
And many others as well.
How To Make Chocolate Almond Butter Smoothie With Cottage Cheese
You will need:
- Cottage Cheese
- Cacao Powder
- Honey or Maple Syrup
- Almond Butter
To make this smoothie, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We used dairy milk, but oat or almond milk will work just fine.
We hope you enjoy this smoothie!
More Cottage Cheese Smoothie Recipes:
1. Cottage Cheese Smoothie Bowl
2. Cottage Cheese Protein Shake
3. Keto Cottage Cheese Smoothie
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy cottage cheese smoothie with chocolate. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Chocolate Cottage Cheese Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 3 tbsp cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tsp honey or maple syrup
- 200 ml milk low fat
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023