Holiday detox smoothie – perfect to get you back on track after a long holiday full of comfort food indulgence.
Holidays are always a lot of fun, but often, there is typically a lot of food involved as well…and most of the time it isn#t the healthy kind.
But, holidays are to be enjoyed. However, if you are here looking for the perfect holiday detox green smoothie recipe – you have come to the right place.
As you can see, we have an ultra-green smoothie that will surely get you back on track. We used superfood detox blend powder, just to add that extra bit of help with the detoxification process.
Obviously, your kidneys and liver perform the detox, but it doesn’t hurt to give your organs a helping hand in the detoxification, especially after a long period of eating and drinking junk.
This smoothie is vegan-friendly and low-calorie, and you can drink it wherever you like. You wouldn’t need to just drink it after a holiday, you can drink it anytime.
How To Make Post Holiday Sugar Detox Smoothie
You will need:
2. Frozen Blueberries
3. Lime Juice
4. Detox Blend Powder
5. Coconut Water
This is all you need. If you don’t have/want to add this super green detox powder, just add more greens instead, ginger, etc.
Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
Serve and drink uppp.
More Detox Smoothie Recipes:
1. Smoothie For Alcohol Detox
2. Detox Island Green Smoothie
3. Smoothie When You Have Diarrhea
Anyway, we hope you like this recipe as much as we do!
We hope you like this refreshing fiber-rich holiday detox green smoothie ninja! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Holiday Detox Smoothie
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1/2 cup/125ml of coconut water
- 1/2 cup/75g of frozen blueberries
- 1 handful of spinach washed
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1 kiwi peeled of unpeeled, however you like it.
- 1 tbsp of Detox Blend Powder we used this one
- Add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender and blitz until smooth.
- Serve and drink up!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023