When you see celebrities drinking lemon water with apple cider vinegar in the morning, and they look slim and healthy, it makes you wonder, should I start drinking lemon juice and apple cider vinegar to lose weight?
The answer is – why not? I mean they get the best dieticians in the world, so if the rich and famous are doing it, they must be onto something!
So, we decided to give it a go. But you may wonder, when should I drink lemon and apple cider vinegar for weight loss? Personally, we drink apple cider vinegar and lemon juice on an empty stomach first thing in the morning.
This allows the body to take it in quicker, and get rid of toxins.
What Is The Benefit Of Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar And Lemon Juice
You may wonder, whether there is any benefit at all to drinking apple cider vinegar and lemon juice.
There certainly is! Let’s take a look:
- Boosted Metabolism
- Improved Immune System
- Improved Gut Health
And so much more!
How To Make Detoxing Apple Cider Vinegar Lemon Water
You will need:
- Apple Cider Vinegar With The Mother
- Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- Manuka Honey (Or regular)
- Cold Water
- Cucumber Slices (optional)
We added sliced cucumber to our water for extra freshness, but this is optional.
Mix all the ingredients together, and drink ASAP.
We hope you like this drink!
1. Detox Smoothie After Binge Eating
2. Holiday Detox Smoothie
3. Apple Cider Vinegar And Cranberry Juice [Weight Loss]
4. Apple Cider Vinegar And Honey
5. Chia Seed Water
6. Apple Cider Vinegar Detox Drink
We hope you like this tasty easy healthy lemon water detox apple cider vinegar recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Is It OK To Mix Lemon And Apple Cider Vinegar?
It’s absolutely fine micing lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. However, it’s recommended that you add a touch of sweetness, like honey, to break through the acidity.
How Much Apple Cider Vinegar And Lemon Juice Should You Drink a Day?
Once a day is plenty. Do not overdo it, otherwise, you may get unwanted effects, such as heartburn and upset stomach.
How Much Weight Can You Lose By Drinking Apple Cider Vinegar?
Combined with healthier food choices, and moving more, you can lose up to 5 pounds within 6 weeks.
Lemon Juice Apple Cider Vinegar (Weight-Loss)
- 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar with the mother
- 1 tbsp manuka honey or regular honey
- 250 ml of cold water
- 4-5 slices of cucumber optional
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Strawberry Banana Yogurt Smoothie - June 7, 2023
- Papaya Pineapple Smoothie [Nutrient-Dense] - June 6, 2023
- Chocolate Protein Shake For Weight Loss - June 5, 2023
BebchoMarch 17, 2023 at 7:49 am
Looool! it has vinegar and it is sooooo good! Thnak you so so much for the hard work, you are amazing <3