A delicious refreshing mango yogurt smoothie, that only needs 5 simple ingredients.
It’s easy to make, and it’s perfect on a hot day when you need a healthy cold drink
Can We Eat Mango And Yogurt Together?
Absolutely. Yogurt and mango work incredibly well together.
They are both creamy, but mango provides sweetness, which makes this combination a marriage made in haven
Preferably use unsweetened natural yogurt, and stay away from flavored yogurts since they have a lot of added sugar and other nasty things.
Mango Yogurt Smoothie Benefits
This smoothie is made using a handful of ingredients, but they are so good for you.
So, naturally, this means that this smoothie packs a lot of health benefits, let’s take a look at some of them:
- Weight Loss
- Improved Digestion
- Aids Eye Health
- Aids Healthier Skin
- Rich In Antioxidants
- Full Of Vitamins & Minerals
- Aids Heart Health
- Boosts Immune System
- Keeps Your Bones Healthy
And many more!
How To Make Mango Yogurt Smoothie For Weight Loss
You will need:
- Frozen Mango
- Greek Yogurt
- Oat Milk
- Vanilla Extract
To make this mango smoothie recipe with yogurt, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you enjoy it.
There are a couple of substitutions you can make:
- Use vegan yogurt instead of dairy yogurt for a vegan version of this smoothie
- Substitute the lime juice for lemon juice
- Use frozen mango instead of fresh mango
- You don’t have to use oat milk, you can use any milk you like
More Mango Smoothie Recipes:
We hope you like this delicious easy healthy mango and yogurt smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Mango Yogurt Smoothie [Creamy & Healthy]
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 cup/150g of fresh mango
- 1/2 cup/125g of yogurt I used 5% fat
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 100 ml oat milk or other milk of choice
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract Optional
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!