A delicious refreshing mango yogurt smoothie, that only needs 5 simple ingredients.
It’s easy to make, and it’s perfect on a hot day when you need a healthy cold drink
Can We Eat Mango And Yogurt Together?
Absolutely. Yogurt and mango work incredibly well together.
They are both creamy, but mango provides sweetness, which makes this combination a marriage made in haven
Preferably use unsweetened natural yogurt, and stay away from flavored yogurts since they have a lot of added sugar and other nasty things.
Mango Yogurt Smoothie Benefits
This smoothie is made using a handful of ingredients, but they are so good for you.
So, naturally, this means that this smoothie packs a lot of health benefits, let’s take a look at some of them:
- Weight Loss
- Improved Digestion
- Aids Eye Health
- Aids Healthier Skin
- Rich In Antioxidants
- Full Of Vitamins & Minerals
- Aids Heart Health
- Boosts Immune System
- Keeps Your Bones Healthy
And many more!
How To Make Mango Yogurt Smoothie For Weight Loss
You will need:
- Frozen Mango
- Greek Yogurt
- Oat Milk
- Vanilla Extract
To make this mango smoothie recipe with yogurt, add all of your ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
We hope you enjoy it.
There are a couple of substitutions you can make:
- Use vegan yogurt instead of dairy yogurt for a vegan version of this smoothie
- Substitute the lime juice for lemon juice
- Use frozen mango instead of fresh mango
- You don’t have to use oat milk, you can use any milk you like
More Mango Smoothie Recipes:
1. Peach Mango Smoothie
2. Banana Pineapple Mango Smoothie
3. Weight Loss Mango Smoothie
We hope you like this delicious easy healthy mango and yogurt smoothie recipe. Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Tik-Tok & Youtube.
Have a great day!
Mango Yogurt Smoothie [Creamy & Healthy]
- 1 Blender We used this one
- 1 cup/150g of fresh mango
- 1/2 cup/125g of yogurt I used 5% fat
- 1/2 cup of ice
- 100 ml oat milk or other milk of choice
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract Optional
- Add all the ingredients to your blender jug.
- Process until completely smooth. For about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023