This Low-Calorie 2-Ingredients Refreshing Mango Smoothie is super refreshing, healthy, and really low on calories. Mango smoothie vegan is naturally dairy-free, gluten-free, and super yummy!
Well, this mango smoothie tastes like the most glorious double-thick, creamy, smooth mango custard you’ve ever imagined. But it has refreshing notes as well 😉
And it does that with just 2-ingredients and takes just 5-minutes.
Healthy mango smoothie can be made in under 5 minutes, which makes it the perfect quick drink to have on a hot day.
Mango smoothie without banana is made using only 2-ingredients:
That’s it. You don’t need a lot to make something delicious! The method is simple – add all ingredients into a blender and blitz until creamy.
Also, you won’t need any fancy blender for the job, we used 30 bucks one and it does wonders for us.
Frozen mango smoothie can be made using fresh mango too. However, if you do use frozen mango, you may need to add a touch more coconut water.
We love mango in the house, we like having it in sweet and savory dishes. Do you like mango?
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. 2-Ingredient Apricot Smoothie
2. 3-Ingredients Protein Berry Smoothie
3. 4-Ingredient Gut-Healing Smoothie
We hope you like this 2-Ingredients Refreshing Mango Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and drink a smoothie!
2-Ingredients Refreshing Mango Smoothie
- 1 cup/150g of sliced mango fresh or frozen
- 1 cup/220ml of pure coconut water
- Remove the skin from the mango and dice it if using fresh. Add the mango together with the coconut water in a blender & blitz all ingredients together.
- Serve & Enjoy 🙂
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023
- Blueberry Weight Loss Smoothie - May 28, 2023
- Meal Replacement vs Protein Shake - May 27, 2023