Pear And Banana Smoothie Recipe that’s sweet, healthy and so satisfying. This recipe is super easy to make and packs a lot of nutrients.
This delicious smoothie is dairy-free and vegan as well.
Pears are incredibly under-rated, they are an incredible fruit, and they should be used more than they currently are.
A medium-sized pear provides you with:
1g of protein
27g of carbs
6g of fiber
16% of the daily recommendation of Copper
12% of the daily recommendation of vitamin C
6% of the daily recommendation of vitamin K
4% of the daily recommendation of potassium
Pears are really good for gut health, anti-inflammatory properties, potential anticancer effects.
More info at Healthline.
This smoothie recipe only needs 3-4 ingredients. We added a touch of maple syrup to make it slightly sweeter, but it’s not really necessary if you have a ripe banana and pear in hand. If you like your smoothies sweet, feel free to add maple syrup or honey if not vegan.
How To Make Banana And Pear Smoothie:
You will need the following ingredients:
2. Ripe Banana
3. Dairy-free milk
4. Honey Or Maple Syrup
The method couldn’t be easier, the pear is washed and cored. Then all the ingredients are added to a high-speed blender and blitzed.
Serve and enjoy!
You can use frozen bananas if you like, for a more refreshing smoothie. You can also add cocoa powder, and make this pear and banana smoothie chocolate flavored.
Check Out Some More Healthy Smoothie recipes:
1.4-Ingredient Gut-Healing Smoothie
2. Immune-Boosting Anti-Cold Smoothie
3. Colon Cleanse Spinach & Ginger Smoothie
We hope you like this Pear And Banana Smoothie Recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day, and stay hydrated!
Pear And Banana Smoothie Recipe
- 1/2 ripe pear cored and diced
- 1 meduim-sized ripe banana peeled
- 1 cup/250ml of dairy-free milk
- 1/2 tsp of maple syrup or honey optional
- The method couldn't be easier, the pear is washed and cored. Then all the ingredients are added to a high-speed blender and blitzed.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023