Unless you have a family, and everyone loves smoothies, there is no real reason to make big batches of smoothies.
So, how do you make a single-serve smoothie? To some, it’s very easy, to others not so much. You see, if you are used to making things in big batches, it’s really hard to go back to single-serve.
Worry not though, we have 6 of our best ever single service smoothies – suitable for any goal; from weight loss to weight gain, and everything in between!
What Is One Serving Smoothie?
Let’s get some basics out of the way. So, how many Oz is one serving of a smoothie? A single-serving smoothie is between 150ml-250ml (8oz). Basically, a water glass.
However, this number will vary, depending on people’s individual preferences.
What Is a Typical Smoothie Size?
The typical smoothie size will vary, depending on where you buy them, or how you make them.
However, a rule of thumb is that a typical smoothie size is between 12-16 ounces.
Is a 32 oz Smoothie Too Much?
A 32 oz smoothie can be too much, unless you are using it as a meal replacement, or you are following the smoothie diet.
if you want to consume a 32oz smoothie, make sure that you use a variety of different ingredients in your smoothie.
This is important because you don’t want too much of something, which may end up doing more harm than good.
How To Make a Single-Serve Smoothie Recipe
Now, let’s get to the recipes. We don’t just have 1 recipe for you – we have 6 amazing recipes.
Here they are:
1. Yogurt Single-Serving Smoothie Recipe For Weight Loss
Let’s start off with a creamy thick single-serve greek yogurt smoothie with berries.
This smoothie is satisfying, and it’s perfect for breakfast or any time of the day!
2. Celery Single Serving Green Smoothie Recipe
Don’t avoid celery, especially in smoothies. Celery in smoothies tastes so refreshing.
Eating celery on its own isn’t nice, but utilize it in smoothies, and you won’t regret it!
3. Pineapple Single-Serve Healthy Smoothie Recipe
Ginger and pineapple smoothie, that’s incredibly good for you.
The smoothie is vegan-friendly, and single serve of course. It’s perfect for weight loss and detoxing.
4. Single Serve Weight Gain Smoothie
Not everyone is trying to lose weight. If you are looking to gain some weight, and you are after a single-serve weight-gain smoothie recipe, this recipe is for you.
The smoothie comes out thick, and so tasty. A perfect way to increase your calories and achieve a healthy weight gain.
5. Sugar-Free Keto Single-Serve Smoothie
Here’s a keto smoothie recipe for everyone who is cutting carbs.
This smoothie is sugar-free, but it still has this amazing refreshing taste and is very tasty.
Definitely make this smoothie, even if you are not intentionally cutting sugar or carbs.
6. Orange Single Serve Detox Smoothie
The list wouldn’t be complete without providing you with a detox smoothie.
This smoothie is packed with vitamins and goodness. If your immune system needs a boost, and your body needs a good detox, make this smoothie asap.
6 Single Serving Smoothie Recipes
- 1 Blender We use Ninja
- Yogurt Single-Serving Smoothie Recipe For Weight Loss Recipe Here
- Celery Single Serving Green Smoothie Recipe Recipe Here
- Pineapple Single-Serve Healthy Smoothie Recipe Recipe Here
- Single Serve Weight Gain Smoothie Recipe Here
- Sugar-Free Keto Single-Serve Smoothie Recipe Here
- Orange Single Serve Detox Smoothie Recipe Here
- Pick a recipe from the list above.
- Follow the intructions.
- Coconut Milk Smoothie For Weight Loss - March 29, 2023
- Ginger Pear Smoothie [Immune-Boosting] - March 28, 2023
- Lime Smoothie [Healthy & Easy] - March 27, 2023