This filling Easy Protein Banana Smoothie is the perfect way to start your day. It’s easy, quick, full of goodness, so healthy, and delicious.
This delicious protein banana smoothie is perfect for weight loss as it’s going to keep you full for hours and will help you reduce the overall calories for the day so you could lose weight.
Banana smoothie is so thick, refreshing, and packs tons of goodness. I must make a smoothie.
Also, this delicious banana protein smoothie doesn’t require any protein powders. The recipe can easily be made vegan and dairy-free too.
We are not particularly a fan of any protein powders, and we try to stay away from them. They tend to have this nasty aftertaste – especially the vegan protein powders. – So we used shelled hemp seeds for our protein in this banana smoothie.
You can taste the hemp seeds a little bit, but it’s definitely doesn’t taste unpleasant.
Only 4-ingredients are needed to make this delicious smoothie.
How To Make Easy Protein Banana Smoothie:
You will need:
2. Shelled Hemp Seeds
3. Milk – Sub for dairy-free if needed
4. Nut Butter – we used peanut butter
Peel and dice the banana then add all the ingredients to a high-speed blender.
Blend everything until completely smooth. Should take 2-3 minutes.
Serve and enjoy 🙂
Super easy delicious smoothie recipe, that only asks for a handful of healthy natural ingredients.
A full recipe breakdown and measured ingredients are below.
More Smoothie Recipes:
1. 3-Ingredients Protein Berry Smoothie
2. Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Smoothie
3. Avocado Strawberry Smoothie
We hope you like this Healthy Protein Smoothie recipe! Any thoughts, or things you have tried that work better, feel free to drop us a comment below. We are here to learn, just like you.
Also, feel free to check out our socials:
Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram
Have a great day!
Easy Protein Banana Smoothie
- 1 small banana
- 3 tbsp of shelled hemp seeds we used this brand
- 1 cup/220ml of semi skimmed milk use dairy-free if needed
- 1 tbsp smooth nut butter of choice we used peanut butter
- Peel and dice the banana.
- Add all ingredients to a blender, and blitz until completely smooth.
- Serve and enjoy.
- 11 Best Smoothie Bowl Toppings [With Recipe] - May 29, 2023
- Dates Smoothie For Weight Loss - May 29, 2023
- Is Premier Protein Good For You: Answered - May 28, 2023